NCMIC presents Basic Principles of Ethical Behavior: Would You Go to You?
- Registration Closed
How do you know if you are an ethical person? The chiropractic practice has been walloped in recent months. Personal and professional ethics affects practice success. Your core convictions enter in every area of chiropractic practice. Knowing the difference between right and wrong is not enough. Knowing what the right thing is and doing it is a difference. Discover what the public expects when it comes to ethics from their healthcare team, and where chiropractic fits in.
• Define what ethics is and how it relates to our daily life
• Identify critical principles the public expects from their healthcare worker
• The attendee will apply ethical principles to their practice environment
• Learn to justify the fundamentals of practice policies and procedures
• In order to take advantage of this course, you must register before September 10, 2020 @ 1pm, Eastern Time.
• If you are unable to attend the live presentation, the webinar will be recorded.
• You will only be able to access the recorded webinar if you have registered before 1pm, ET on September 10th.
• The recorded webinar will be accessible to those who have registered until October 10th, 2020.
• After October 10th, the recording will be removed from the course.
• In order to earn CE credits, you must watch the presentation and successfully complete the assessment of learning before October 10th.
Dr. Mario Fucinari
Dr. Mario Fucinari has practiced in Decatur, Illinois, for 34 years. He graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic Davenport in 1986. Dr. Fucinari is a member of the Carrier Advisory Committee for Medicare, a Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO), Certified Medical Compliance Specialist (MCS-P), and a Certified Professional Practice Manager. He has been presenting Continuing Education Classes for over twenty-five years and is a nationwide speaker on Medicare, Clinical Documentation, ICD-10 Coding, Compliance, and HIPAA. In his back-to-the-basics approach, Mario whittles a problematic subject to an understandable and thought-provoking comprehension of the requirements.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|