Continuing Education and CEUs
The American Chiropractic Association (ACA) provides reliable, credible, high-quality continuing education (CE) for chiropractic professionals.
For information on CE credits for our conference Engage 2022 visit our Engage 2022 CE information page.
ACA is a PACE-approved CE provider through 2022. ACA Continuing Education follows PACE criteria for quality continuing education. For more information on PACE and a complete list of state licensing boards that accept PACE, click here.
The following states currently accept online CE Credits from ACA:
|District of Columbia||Nebraska||Vermont|
|Illinois||New Jersey ||Wyoming|
|Indiana||North Carolina|| Puerto Rico|
|Iowa||North Dakota||Nova Scotia|
* Select Learn ACA On-Demand courses are now being accepted in California!
- View the list of courses currently approved for CE credit in California.
- View the full list of course approval numbers and categories for California approved courses.
Please review this document from the California Board with examples of frequent violations that may result in disciplinary actions.
** Select Learn ACA On-Demand courses are now being accepted in Missouri!
- View the list of courses currently approved for CE credit In Missouri.
- View the the full list of course approval number(s) and category(s) for Missouri approved courses.
The following states do not currently accept online CE credits from ACA
|Alabama||Michigan||West Virginia |
|Arizona||New Mexico |
It is the responsibility of each participating doctor to be aware of CE rules and requirements of the state(s) in which he/she is licensed, including acceptable topics for CE and license-renewal credit. Check with your state licensing board for the most current CE information and requirements for your state-related to seminars, webinars or on-demand learning.
Questions? Contact ACA.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Learn ACA: Education delivered by the chiropractic profession’s most respected experts and thought leaders -- anytime, anywhere.
Earn and track continuing education (CE) credits accepted in more than 30 states in one, easy system!
How to register for a course:
- Sign in to your ACA account. Don't have an account? Create one here.
- Browse the catalog or use the search function to find your desired program.
- Click "Register," or "More Information" to see more about our programs.
Starting a new practice? Visit our New Doctor Toolkit page for helpful resources.
Already a member? Check out our Free Member CE Webinars!