Continuing Education and CEUs
The American Chiropractic Association (ACA) provides reliable, credible, high-quality continuing education (CE) for chiropractic professionals.
ACA is a PACE-approved CE provider through February 2025. ACA Continuing Education follows PACE criteria for quality continuing education. For more information on PACE and a complete list of state licensing boards that accept PACE, click here.
The following states currently accept online CE Credits from ACA:
States accepting our online CE:
|District of Columbia
Select Learn ACA On-Demand courses are now being accepted in California.
- View the list of courses currently approved for CE credit in California.
- View the full list of course approval numbers and categories for California approved courses.
- Please review this document from the California Board with examples of frequent violations that may result in disciplinary actions.
Select Learn ACA On-Demand courses are now being accepted in Michigan.
The following states do not currently accept online CE credits from ACA
ACA offers up to 12 new CE-eligible webinars annually. ACA is an approved provider of CE credits through the FCLB’s Providers of Approved Continuing Education (PACE) program. As a PACE-approved provider, ACA CE credits are acceptable in more than 30 states or jurisdictions as allowed by state. ACA does NOT seek CE credit approval in states where pre-check is required. Licensees are responsible for verifying compliance with their license renewal and mandatory continuing education requirements.
It is the responsibility of each participating doctor to be aware of CE rules and requirements of the state(s) in which he/she is licensed, including acceptable topics for CE and license-renewal credit. Check with your state licensing board for the most current CE information and requirements for your state-related to seminars, webinars or on-demand learning.
Questions? Contact ACA.
Learn ACA: Education delivered by the chiropractic profession’s most respected experts and thought leaders -- anytime, anywhere.
Earn and track continuing education (CE) credits accepted in more than 30 states in one, easy system!
How to register for a course:
- Sign in to your ACA account. Don't have an account? Create one here.
- Browse the catalog or use the search function to find your desired program.
- Click "Register," or "More Information" to see more about our programs.
Starting a new practice? Visit our New Doctor Toolkit page for helpful resources.
Already a member? Check out our Free Member CE Webinars!