Free Member CE Webinars
- Contains 5 Component(s), Includes Credits Recorded On: 04/20/2020
This course by Dr. William Foshee provides an overview of HIV/AIDS seroconversion and pathophysiologic processes as they relate to the musculoskeletal system. Learners will be presented with indicators for when to screen for HIV, importance of inquiring about HIV status, and information intended to increase differential diagnostic capacity for HIV/AIDS and musculoskeletal pathology.
- Contains 5 Component(s), Includes Credits Recorded On: 05/14/2019
One of the biggest healthcare crisis the nation has ever seen is the battle against opioid-related deaths. This course by Dr. John Rosa will give current statistical data, risk factors, clinical effects of opioids, biochemistry of feel-good chemicals, how the crisis evolved, the path to overdose and topics related to awareness, prevention and treatment. Join Dr. Rosa will also examine Integrative Medicine’s role and specifically how Chiropractic can be the thought leader in prevention.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Learn ACA: Education delivered by the chiropractic profession’s most respected experts and thought leaders -- anytime, anywhere.
Earn and track continuing education (CE) credits accepted in more than 30 states in one, easy system!
How to register for a course:
- Sign in to your ACA account. Don't have an account? Create one here.
- Browse the catalog or use the search function to find your desired program.
- Click "Register," or "More Information" to see more about our programs.
Starting a new practice? Visit our New Doctor Toolkit page for helpful resources.
Already a member? Check out our Free Member CE Webinars!