The New Rehab: Empowering Your Patients With World-Class Home Programs
Recorded On: 10/06/2020
With the new “work-from-home” reality, our patients face unique challenges to their health. The lack of a traditional work space, less accessibility to healthcare and limitations on group exercise mean that creative solutions are needed.
In this course, Dr. Bockmann outlines how to easily adapt your practice to these critical needs. He will discuss:
- Simple home workstation setup & optimization tips
- Building a powerful Youtube rehab library to supplement your patients’ home care
- Incorporating impressive “rehab homework” emails for patients
- Easy home fitness guidelines your patients will love
- Adapt your practice to meet your patients’ work-from-home reality
- Implement creative work-arounds that benefit both patient & doctor
- Examine importance of continuity of care through work-from-home periods
Daniel P. Bockmann
Austin Spine and Sport
Dr. Bockmann has been in private practice for 19 years, and owns a sports medicine and rehab clinic in Austin, TX, where he provides pre-and post-surgical rehab for spine and extremity conditions. He holds both a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree, and a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Human Biology. Dr. Bockmann is a member of the American Chiropractic Association Sports Council (ACASC), American Chiropractic Association (ACA), and the Texas Chiropractic Association (TCA). He has qualified as a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|